The amount of times Iv made broccoli for the week and it’s just sat in my fridge to go mif.
That’s when I decided to blend it into a delicious spicy soup!
- Head of broccoli
- Head of cauliflower
- 1 green Thai curry sachet
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil-organic
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Cayenne pepper
- Fresh green chili to taste (if you’re FIESTY and spicy too)
- Soya milk-optional to dilute thickness
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until it’s reasonably soft
- Whilst that is cooking, grate garlic and slice onion to sauté.
- Once onion and garlic starts to slightly brown. Add paste and stir together for a minute. Then adding coconut milk
- Allow to simmer , stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes
- Allow all ingridients to cool down a little before blending all together !
- Decorate with chili and cayenne pepper according to your pallet 🙂
Enjoy that spice !
Ps-your tummy WILL go. So I recommend it for lunch so you can sleep peacefully.