If you like coconut and a healthy breakfast then this is for you!
The quinoa and chai seeds will fill you up and give you energy for the morning. The quinoa is the only thing that takes a little time to cook. Jut cook some on a Monday, tuppaware and refrigerate for the week.
THIS IS VEGAN! 🙂
- 1 tablespoon chai seeds
- Half cup lite coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cooked quinoa
- 2 dates
- Half an apple
- Fresh coconut bits (if available)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Add coconut milk to a bowl with chai seeds.
- Whilst chai seeds soak. Follow instructions to cook quinoa. Then add 1 tablespoon to soaked chai seeds.
- Cut up the apple, dates and coconut.
- Throw all in. Mix. Season with cinnamon and enjoy!!
It might sound like a small amount. But the chai seeds expand and will fill you up. If you still hungry then have a cup of your favorite herbal tea.