SO usually I get my turmeric kick through my morning coffee. Yet some days my body isn’t in the space for a caffeine punch. I’m sure you know what I mean?
I invented this little treat yesterday afternoon. Amongst playing with ze new canon. Outside in the cold, where my entire being needed some snug nourishment.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
The pepper is very important as it activates the turmeric. Only a small grind is needed.
Easy peasy, here is what you need:
- “Chai-T” vanilla flavoured tea
- Organic turmeric
- Organic cinnamon
- Coconut milk
- Teeny pinch Himalayan Salt
- Organic brown sugar (if you like it sweet)
Boil the kettle. Place one tea bag in a large tea cup.
Leave to sit for about 5minutes. Remove the tea bag.
Then combine all other yummy things (your desired amounts), and enjoy 🙂