“No man is to be judged by the mere nature of his duties, but all should be judged by the manner and the spirit in which they perform them.”
― Swami Vivekananda
Situated in the beautiful Thai rainforest. Lies a space like no other. A vast land that echoes natures magnificence and ignites the human heart.
Eco Logic is a self sustaining lodge that offers education not only to the children from the surrounding villages. It too offers education to anyone that is interested in learning about self sustainable living.
Yoga instructors are welcomed to voluntarily teach at the lodge. Daily duties include:
- Daily yoga session for guests, twice a day
- Weekly meditation sessions
- Teaching the students of the Special School, 3 times per week
- Teaching the local children of Paksong, 1 time per week
- Maintenance of the yoga sala and material
- Promotion and marketing of yoga and wellness activities to the guests of the resorts
- Administration of the yoga sessions
- Research and development of material to be used in yoga and meditation sessions with children and adults
- Development of a special yoga lesson for children with physical disabilities, together with one of the students of the Special School.
- Internship on yoga with children for Divine Light Yoga.
Accommodation and food is provided. All teachers need to do is get themselves there.
Teaching the guests and the children will create an inspirational space for any teacher. The environment alone is healing in itself. You as an individual will heal parts of yourself whilst you guide others to heal their own.
All proceeds from the lodge go to the children’s charity.
Teachers dedicate their lives to teaching handicapped children life skills. Such as grooming and social skills.
They offer various activities such as venturing to the milky coloured hot springs. Or a scenic hike to the waterfall. All of which are facilitated by the yoga teacher on board at that given time. Yoga and mediation in the presence of a powerful waterfall. Doesn’t sound too shabby does it ? 😉
All the food served at the lodge comes directly from the beautifully landscaped garden. Most of which is vegetarian and almost organic. They do too have options for those that still enjoy free range chicken and fish.
In a buffet setting, you can happily help yourself to as much food as your body craves. Your body will thank you.
Pop into this evolutionary space the next time you are Thailand 😀